APDL 8.3 Released, now only $99/year

Learn more
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: APDL.net Data Export Issue

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    8

    APDL.net Data Export Issue

    I finished a trip on Saturday that ran through the interface period - Nov 29 to Dec 2. I'm trying to just export the data through Nov 30th on APDL.net, but when I choose "Get Flights" it's pulling up the flights from Dec 1st as well. I have it set to "Custom Date Range" from 11/29/2017 to 11/30/17. Why is it pulling flights from Dec 1st also?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    12,185
    What are the dates of the last leg (actual IN/OUT) and in the same time zone as you're using on the exporter (DOM vs. UTC). I'd have to check the code but most likely it's where your OUT/IN are on that last flight.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Neal Culiner View Post
    What are the dates of the last leg (actual IN/OUT) and in the same time zone as you're using on the exporter (DOM vs. UTC). I'd have to check the code but most likely it's where your OUT/IN are on that last flight.
    The last leg on Nov 30th was out at 2045 and in at 2145 - both EST. I'm using Domicile, not UTC on the exporter.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    12,185
    That puts your IN on the 1st UTC. What is your Domicile set to and is that what you selected when using the export tool?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Neal Culiner View Post
    That puts your IN on the 1st UTC. What is your Domicile set to and is that what you selected when using the export tool?
    My domicile is set to PHL and yes, that's what I selected on the data export.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    12,185
    Give me some time to review this and I'll get back to you.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Neal Culiner View Post
    Give me some time to review this and I'll get back to you.
    Ok, thank you.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Neal Culiner View Post
    Give me some time to review this and I'll get back to you.
    FYI, I just tried again changing the date range from 11/29/2017 to 11/29/2017 and that time it pulled just my legs from the 29th and 30th. Doesn't make any sense though.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    12,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Lude2Envy View Post
    FYI, I just tried again changing the date range from 11/29/2017 to 11/29/2017 and that time it pulled just my legs from the 29th and 30th. Doesn't make any sense though.
    Don't try to make sense of it, that's my job It's a time zone issue and I have to trace it. Will look at it tomorrow morning.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Neal Culiner View Post
    Don't try to make sense of it, that's my job It's a time zone issue and I have to trace it. Will look at it tomorrow morning.
    Haha, sorry. Here's a screenshot if it helps. The OOOI times are local, but the leg date still comes up as Dec 1st. I guess it's getting the leg date off of UTC time. Still doesn't explain why the search criteria doesn't work though.

    Screenshot 2017-12-04 21.24.07.png

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    12,185
    This issue should now be fixed. Please give it a test drive.

    There was a bug when using custom date ranges, the end date was incorrect.

    Flight Date has been changed to reflect actual OUT and not scheduled OUT.

    Thank you for the report.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Neal Culiner View Post
    This issue should now be fixed. Please give it a test drive.

    There was a bug when using custom date ranges, the end date was incorrect.

    Flight Date has been changed to reflect actual OUT and not scheduled OUT.

    Thank you for the report.
    Looks much better. Nice work and thanks for the quick fix!

Similar Threads

  1. [Bug Report] APDL.net export still missing flights
    By keith.yingling in forum APDL Sales & Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-19-2016, 7:18 PM
  2. APDL.net Export Formatting
    By joethepilot in forum APDL Sales & Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-04-2016, 8:18 PM
  3. [Bug Report] APDL.net "delete day" issue
    By flysmurf in forum Airline Schedule Importer Sales & Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-05-2016, 8:38 AM
  4. [Resolved] Does the CSV export on apdl.net function?
    By DavidB in forum APDL Sales & Support
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-08-2015, 1:48 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

sitemap Site Map