American / Eagle Pilots DECS codes

harrier

I've seen a few ask this question. I know it's specific to American Eagle's Sabre so most can't answer. I don't know what decs commands to enter to get the trip information needed to put into schedule importer. I've tried some of the obvious ones and they didn't work. I don't want to spend 20 hours troubleshooting what I'm doing wrong when it is most likely just the wrong sabre code.

Thanks!

I have been using HI5 to pull up the next sequence. From there I just copy everything displayed from Sabre then paste it in the Schedule Importer.

I haven't tried it yet but I would imagine that an HSS entry would work as well.

Hope this helps.

Import Hotel Info?

How do you get the Hotel info to import since it's not on the HI5? Is there a way to paste it in the HI5 info?

Thanks

Sorry, I haven't figured that one out. I'm on reserve and live day to day. I rely on the FO/lineholder to have that info. If I come up with an idea, I'll post it.

Get your hotel info from your HIDIR directory. After you download your sequence into the importer, but before downloading it to your device, click the "edit" function on the sequence. You can paste the hotel, and crew info there. You can also select the start date for the sequence.

I just use the pdf file of the monthly bid, and copy and paste from there. That will give you the Hotel info, including phone number.

Back