Blank / Manual logbook pages?

blevblev

I sprung for the MGOent full sized logbook - which is great - but I must say the pages are EXTREMELY expensive ($24 for 100 sheets of paper.) I am doing duplex printing with the split pages scenario. I can't seem to time it so that I print only pages that are full, so I usually end up having to reprint pages so that I am wasting the EXTREMELY expensive paper. Because of the duplex/split layout I usually have to reprint 4 pages. I briefly thought about buying the manual pages (as in writing with a pen) but they are also EXTREMELY expensive. Then I thought to myself, "self, why don't you just print some blank logbook pages!" So....is that possible? Can I save myself some money, or does your deal with MGOent prohibit that?

Hello Bob,

You can certainly print on any paper you like, however, the specific MGOent. reports are designed to work with the requirements and specifications of the MGOent. leather binders. As you become more familiar with the printing from Logbook Pro, you can select the pages to be printed such that the partial page is never printed. It is always suggested to test print on draft (non MGOent) paper first prior to doing your final print with the purchased paper.

Yeah but...

But can I print blank manual pages? By that I mean pages that have all the lines and column headers, but with no numbers in the boxes so that they can be filled in manually?

As far as not having to reprint pages. Let's say I'm on pages 49-50 (split pages/duplex, remember) filled out half way down. In order for me to print 49-50 again when I finish them, I need to print out 48 (the front side of 49) and 51 (the back side of 50. I can't put the partially filled in pages back into the printer because I've split the pages at the dotted line to fit in the binder. My only alternative is to reprint. I was looking to print some (sort of) blank pages that I could use temporarily until I had several pages to reprint.

NC Software said:
Hello Bob,

You can certainly print on any paper you like, however, the specific MGOent. reports are designed to work with the requirements and specifications of the MGOent. leather binders. As you become more familiar with the printing from Logbook Pro, you can select the pages to be printed such that the partial page is never printed. It is always suggested to test print on draft (non MGOent) paper first prior to doing your final print with the purchased paper.

Bob,

There is no report that is just a shell of a logbook - so no, you cannot print blank entry pages with Logbook Pro.

Yes, you would have to reprint the single page, front/back, as required as you add flights to a former partial page.

You can purchase blank pages for manual logbook entries from our online store.

Back