Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.
Create a backup in FlightLevel and send your backup (.BCK) file to [email protected]. I'll take a look at it and see if it can be imported. If so, I'll need your Logbook Pro order number to proceed as we only do imports for registered customers.
I sent it and received an email saying you're closed for today. I look forward to receiving your reply. I also asked a couple of other questions in the same email. Thanks.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.