• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

LB Pro on Windows Vista build 5308

Brucelan

New member
Joined
Apr 30, 2005
Messages
1
I realize that Microsoft Vista is still in Beta (I work for Microsoft). I tried to load 1.9.9 on my laptop running Vista 5308 and the install went flawlessly. I was also able to unlock my copy. When I tried to open my data file, it wants to rebuild the structure but hangs at 100%. I can provide you with any details you may need.

Thanks,

Bruce Lane
757-871-9967(cell).
 
Bruce,

If you can please send a backup of your data file (or zip compress your .LBK file) in a support ticket I can see if the data file needs to be updated or not. If so, I'll update it for you for use with 1.9.9 and the upcoming 1.10 release.
 
Back
Top