"Logbook Pro Update" screen on startup???

DaveyDave

For some reason now when I launch LBPro, I get a screen that says 'Your software requires an update to take advantage of new features ', and when I click the 'Run the Update' button, it just quits. Same if I click 'Run the Syncronize Wizard'. What is this, and why all of a sudden has it showed up? Is there and auto-update it's trying to do? I'm currently at 1.9.5.

Thanks.

Dave

Dave,

Not sure if you may have recently performed a backup or the file got set to read-only or something along this line. Please e-mail a backup (.bak) file or zip compressed .LBK file to support@nc-software.com for review. Also think if you made any changes to your system such as Norton SystemWorks/Security, etc. that may be interfering with Logbook Pro. You may also want to try uninstalling/reinstalling the software to see if that resolves the issue.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

Hi Neal, I did run a utility to recover files from my zip drive earlier, so maybe something it did to my hard drive messed with the LBP files? I'll try the uninstall/reinstall first and let you know how it goes. Thanks!

Dave

Back