Need logbook printed.

Boz

I need to get my logbook printed. Is there some kind of tutorial available for printing? It really seems like a daunting task.

Thanks

Hello,

The printing is quite straight-forward. I suggest referring to the documentation on Reports as well as view the Video Tutorials if you want.

For printing your log I suggest using the Split-Report series for optimal printing results. Reports..Flight Log...Split-Report Series.

If you would like us to print your log for you, we do offer a turn-key printing service.

Thanks. I'll experiment with it a little with regular paper and if I get comfortable with it I'll order the paper and do it myself.

More Q's

Would my black and white Dell laser printer be suitable for printing on the tan paper that is offered by Logbook Pro or would a color printer preferred? It is only a single sided printer. Also, How many lines are printed on each page in the full size logbook?

Thanks,

Robert

Would my black and white Dell laser printer be suitable for printing on the tan paper that is offered by Logbook Pro or would a color printer preferred? It is only a single sided printer. Also, How many lines are printed on each page in the full size logbook?

Thanks,

Robert
Hello Robert,

Your laser would be fine. Using the split-report system you have total control of the printing by selecting either the lefts, rights, or combined if you have a duplex (front/back) printer. You can run the report in Logbook Pro which gives you a print preview of your report which will show you the number of lines per page and how many pages it will take to print. If you are duplex printing then click the combined tab, go the last page and divide the page number by two to get your approximate total number of pages.

Back