Additional Airline Apps reports

AJNegron

APDL Beta Team
I know you all are busy with APDL.

However the airlineapps.com report only covers two of the legacy airlines (UA/DL).

I know you guys can't possibly cover every application website, but has pilotcredentials.com been suggested for inclusion as a new report? They cover SWA, AA, FEDEX.

Here is a sample of their input page so you can see the requested data:

vajarezu.jpg

Neal, Where is this pilotcredentials report located? Its very difficult to find the numbers requested by pilot credentials without a report.
TY.
Daniel

Neal, Where is this pilotcredentials report located? Its very difficult to find the numbers requested by pilot credentials without a report.
TY.
Daniel
There is an upcoming LBP Desktop update that will include this new report.

Last edited:
@Neal Culiner, I'll try to get you some screenshots of the changes soon.

Dear Applicant:

You have received this email because you either have an active pilot application in Airline Apps or you have updated your application within the past 6 months.

We want to make you aware of recent changes to how we collect and display your flight time. The following changes have been made to the "My Flight Time" section of the application:

We have removed the FE/NAV (Flight Engineer/Navigator) data field. This was done to allow the collection of just Flight Engineer time and not navigator time.
We have added the following fields: Other Time, Flight Engineer Time, and Total Time
We have removed the field for "Navigator" in the military sorties section
We have removed the field for "FE/NAV" in the simulator section
We completely reworked the "Review Totals" page for clarification plus adding "Total Time"
The most important of these changes is the addition of the Total Time field in the "By Aircraft" section because it allows you to enter your PIC and Dual Received time just as you have logged it. It is also important to note that when updating your flight time, you must now update your total time for that aircraft.

The addition of the "Other Time" field is to accommodate those military pilots that have "Other" Time. If you are not military and don't know about this type of time, that box does not apply.

If you previously reported flight engineer time on your application, you will need to update that time using the new form. Please do not include your flight engineer time in the "Total Time" field as the airlines only want pilot time in the total.

The airlines also wanted us to mention that they do not want UAV/UAS time on the application. This is also true with respect to questions concerning last aircraft flown, instrument approaches, etc.

At your earliest convenience, login to your Airline Apps account to review and update any of your flying time entries. To update an entry, simply click the "Model" line that you want and the form will populate with your stored data.

We thank you and wish you the best in your career.

Sincerely,
Plato Rhyne
President
Airline Apps, Inc.

Last edited:
There is an upcoming LBP Desktop update (complete rewrite from my understanding) that will include this new report.

Wow so almost a year since the post.... It's done... and will be in next update... Thats quite a turn around....

Any chance of getting a generic pilotcredentials.com report through a LBP Desktop update this year?

So, I own Logbook Pro (Professional Edition) 1.16.9, and under "Reports > Misc" there is only an airlineapps.com summary. There is no pilotcredentials.com report.

There is a difference between the two. The airlineapps.com summary does not include last 12 / last 24, night, or landings that pilotcredentials.com requires.

So, I own Logbook Pro (Professional Edition) 1.16.9, and under "Reports > Misc" there is only an airlineapps.com summary. There is no pilotcredentials.com report.

There is a difference between the two. The airlineapps.com summary does not include last 12 / last 24, night, or landings that pilotcredentials.com requires.

That is correct. The Pilot Credentials report is done and will be added to the next update to the Desktop software....

In the interim you can use the analyzer to view the totals for the last 12 or 24 months

View..analzyer
Select the "last 12 months" from the "Dates"

dates - last 12.png

For the last 24 months please select the date range manually

date picker.png

The last flown on date can be obtained from the airline apps report.

Back