• Initial testing of Apple's iOS 27 release shows no issues with Logbook Pro or APDL. Follow this BLOG article for updates should anyone report issues.

APDL.net time format

AMNegron

Well-known member
APDL Beta Team
Joined
Feb 8, 2002
Messages
1,138
Location
PTC, GA
Even though system time format is 24hr (HH:mm), APDL.net displays time in h:mm tt format.

Request either APDL.net use the system's time format or provide a user option.​

New Skitch.jpg
 
Thanks. If you’re referencing the double vertical line, I think that is a current time indication, based on the time zone selected.
 
I think that is a current time indication, based on the time zone selected.

Pretty sure its a current time indicator, but it seems to be locked to UTC. When I change the time zone, the yellow highlight for the "current" day changes appropriately, but the double vertical line does not. Screenshot at 2200L EST.

Capture.PNG
 
Back
Top