APDL Schedule Importer

jschafer

I loaded my schedule into schedule importer, but the download link for Palm and Pocket PC are missing. Has support for Palm and Pocket PC been dropped? If not, please let me know where to find the link so I can upload my schedule into my Pocket PC APDL.

Thanks

Hello,

APDL Palm / Pocket PC were end of life'd quite some time ago and therefore are no longer sold or supported. With our new schedule importer systems we removed the end of life product integrations especially with the availability of APDL for iOS which supersedes the former products.

The schedule importer continues to support the products advertised at http://nc-software.com/si which are Logbook Pro Desktop, Logbook Pro Mobile, APDL (iOS), and the various exports such as TAB, CSV, FFDO, iCalendar.

If you purchase APDL for iOS we offer a courtesy transfer of your remaining schedule importer time towards your APDL subscription and extend it automatically for you.

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Is there a way to load my schedule into Pocket PC APDL using TAB, CSV,, etc? I don't have an Apple device and just renewed my schedule importer subscription and no mention of the end of support. If I'm unable to import my schedule, how do I get a refund of my freshly renewed subscription?

Thanks

Pocket PC no longer supported

Is there a way to load my schedule into Pocket PC APDL using TAB, CSV,, etc? I don't have an Apple device and just renewed my schedule importer subscription and no mention of the end of support. If I'm unable to import my schedule, how do I get a refund of my freshly renewed subscription?

Thanks

I agree with jschafer. While I did not recently renew my subscription, I still do have a year left and am not using an iOS device. Where were the announcements on this? This is terrible. Certainly Neil had the capability to determine how many users were still downloading to Pocket PC or Palm devices and could have sent a message advising us of the impending change. Very disappointed in NC Software's handling of this. At least let those of us with outstanding subscriptions finish the terms of our subscription before having Pocket PC support just fall off the cliff.

David

Incidentally. Have you seen the subscription price for APDL for iOS??? $279 for a two year subscription. Ouch!!!

I agree with jschafer. While I did not recently renew my subscription, I still do have a year left and am not using an iOS device. Where were the announcements on this? This is terrible. Certainly Neil had the capability to determine how many users were still downloading to Pocket PC or Palm devices and could have sent a message advising us of the impending change. Very disappointed in NC Software's handling of this. At least let those of us with outstanding subscriptions finish the terms of our subscription before having Pocket PC support just fall off the cliff.

David

Contact sales@nc-software.com for assistance. The Palm and Pocket PC products were end of life'd some time ago. We cannot continue to support these product lines forever and held on as long as we could until the new APDL became available for you to have an alternative option.

We will work with you to resolve the problem.

Back