Archival info

speedbump

Now that you are doing custom printing etc., have you ever considered an online backup built into LB pro... Press archive, select online vs local, and a backup is stored online on your servers. This might have to be a 'extra' cost item, however to anyone who has ever lost their data I'm sure its a no brainer... This might even allow reinstalls without the often seen "I've lost my licence" threads... been there done that.

Typically we don't respond to the Wish List forum as we encourage questions soliciting a response to be posted to our support inquiry forums. However, yes, this service is coming and is planned as part of our next release, if not sooner. We recently completed our infrastructure upgrade which now includes a terrabyte storage and backup system, among other infrastructure improvements supporting our new services coming in 2007. Please keep the great ideas coming, there will always be things we didn't think of and say "great idea" and implement it for our customers!

Thank you for your submission.

Typically we don't respond to the Wish List forum as we encourage questions soliciting a response to be posted to our support inquiry forums. However, yes, this service is coming and is planned as part of our next release, if not sooner. We recently completed our infrastructure upgrade which now includes a terrabyte storage and backup system, among other infrastructure improvements supporting our new services coming in 2007. Please keep the great ideas coming, there will always be things we didn't think of and say "great idea" and implement it for our customers!

Thank you for your submission.

Bravo Neal... man you guys put the 'S' in support! To anyone who didn't notice, this response was generated 5 minutes after I submitted my post... Thank-you for providing us with a great slate of programs, and the support to make them extremely useful in todays 'I'm over worked enviornment.'