Calendar Export format

AJNegron

APDL Beta Team
I'm sure some export their schedules to a personal or family calendar. The current title format on my calendar entries is "FL #0(0)(0)(0) ZZZ-ZZY" (eg. FL#123 ATL-ORD).
Well, that doesn't work well when my home assistant interacts with (and tries to speak/announce) my calendar entries.
We have a Google Home infrastructure and when it tries to tell us my work schedule, it ends up sounding like this: "Florida Number One Hundred Twenty Three A T L O R D".
Since the calendar export is primarily for family members, airport codes and airline speak is not for them.

I understand part of the problem is the home assistant limitations, but I was wondering if we could get settings options to modify the title export to make it clearer to read/speak.
Perhaps a "Plain English" option for calendar exports to make the Calendar Title something like " 'Airline name' Flight# ??? 'City name' to 'City name' " (BlueSkies Flight# 123 Atlanta to Chicago).
Thanks for listening.

Thank you for the feedback and suggestions @AJNegron. I understand the use is varied, our intent was for your reference to see your schedule and not others but obviously the app evolved and you have a calendar view within the app. We'll have to think about it, again, it's intended for you to reference and others I suppose could simply derive when you're going to be away flying, etc. We'll see if any others chime in on this suggestion and/or offer other ideas as well.

Back