Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.
I've changed aircraft again. I cant seem to find the way to change the aircraft make and model auto entry preference. Can you direct me to the way??????
Actually I was talking about when I synced my PDA. I did find it though when I went back to the sync page, there was the option to change that. Thanks for the quick response.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.