• We've completed testing of iOS 14. Logbook Pro has no issues observed. APDL's only issue is the Weather Map is crashing. We are working on an update for the crash at this time.

Constantly Crashing!! PLEASE see poll if you have same prob.

SRS

I just purchased LB pro. and have been configuring my data. All was going well until I tried to enter my cert. & history item info. Every time I try to switch between any combination of certs., docs., or history, the program freezes and than crashes. None of the data that I was entering before the crash gets saved. I expected a product of very high quality when I purchased it, that is why I decided to spend the extra $ for your product. It also seems as though I am not alone, judging solely by the other entries in this forum. I have started a poll to see who else has a similar problem. What can you sugest to fix this prob.?
SRS
p.s. I am running windows XP w/ service pack 2.

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
Hello SRS,

Posting a poll is not a method of receiving technical support. We have had no reported issues of stability or problems that you note. We would be happy to assist. Feel free to e-mail a backup of your Logbook Pro data file (File..Archive..Backup) to support for review. You may want to try uninstalling, reboot, then reinstalling and ensure virus, adware/spyware, and other security types of programs that may interfere with installations have been disabled during the installation process.

Logbook Pro is available on a try-before-you-buy basis to ensure stability and compatibility, should this be a concern. We are also running Windows XP Service Pack 2 with no known issues whatsoever.