Critical feature change Please

I5xswipe

Hello,

Could we immediately see a change to the "Automatic" 117 type selection. I have chosen "DEFAULT" as 117 Unaugmented but constantly my schedule automatically chooses Augmented.

My company never does Augmented operations and I nearly violated myself last night having only minutes before the passengers arrived realized I had the wrong duty regs applied.

Let's just say we don't have a lot of reserve pilots laying around doing 121S Charter flights. I am not well liked this morning. This would have been preventable days in advance had the proper duty regs been applied my me and APDL, of course scheduling too.

It is tough enough I have to manually enter all data as my company doesn't have a proper means to export and import our ever changing schedule.

Additionally, when viewing the "Trip Sheet" report, it would be nice to see which duty reg is being applied to calculate FDP.

Lastly, is there any documentation regarding how the "Automatic" feature functions and how it decides which duty regs to apply.

Thank you kindly,

i5xSwipe

Additionally, when viewing the "Trip Sheet" report, it would be nice to see which duty reg is being applied to calculate FDP.
I know it's getting crowded on the trip screen but strategically displaying "A" or "U" somewhere would be helpful.

Back