Currency - Time based (CRM, DG, EP, SEPS, SIM etc)

sicamore

Hi, I've played around with the currency features and still trying to work out the best way I can track currency on courses I must do. These are time based (either end of month or exact)

Such as
Simulator - 1 year
CRM - 1 Year
Dangerous Goods - 2 Years,
Instrument Renewal - 1 Year

etc.

How would I go about setting this up?

thanks,
Shaun

Hi Shaun,

The Currency Editor allows you to build currencies using either your History events in the Logbook Pro History area or Currency Items which are based off of logbook items. History events are defined in Options/History and are logged for anything with an expiration date. Currency Items are more specific to actual flight log activity. To learn more on how to use the Currency Editor click here. You can also watch the related video tutorials in our video library and on YouTube.

Awesome - works perfectly. Thanks Neal for the quick response as always. I don't know how you do it.

Shaun

Hi Shaun,

The Currency Editor allows you to build currencies using either your History events in the Logbook Pro History area or Currency Items which are based off of logbook items. History events are defined in Options/History and are logged for anything with an expiration date. Currency Items are more specific to actual flight log activity. To learn more on how to use the Currency Editor click here. You can also watch the related video tutorials in our video library and on YouTube.

Back