• Initial testing of Apple's iOS 27 release shows no issues with Logbook Pro or APDL. Follow this BLOG article for updates should anyone report issues.

Data Entry

sw4a

Active member
Joined
Apr 19, 2003
Messages
35
Hi Folks,

I have entered data from several flightlogs to my Logbookpro. The problem I have now is that LogbookPro does put the date in the right place but not the actual times. Is there a way to get the times sorted ?

Brgds
Timo
 
I assume you are talking about flights on the same date are not showing in the order desired?

When entering a flight entry into Logbook Pro, it stamps the Time Entered in the background and sorts the Logbook on Flight Date, then Time Entered. Therefore, it's imperative for flights on a particular date be entered in the order flown. To correct this, you will need to delete the flights of the particular date and reenter them.

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
[email protected]
 
Thank you Neil,

if you have time please reply to my other Threat as well.

Brgds
Timo
 
sw4a said:
Thank you Neil,

if you have time please reply to my other Threat as well.

Brgds
Timo

I replied to your other 'Thread' /forums/emoticons/smile.gif

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
[email protected]
 
Back
Top