• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

Database Problems

Aviator66

Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2002
Messages
10
Hi Neal,
I have a new Axim PPC, and I just installed logbook pro in it with no problems. However, when I get to the part that I need to type in the path '\Program Files\Logbook Pro\Logbook.cdb' after doing so, it doesn't show the 13 entries that I need to check.
So when I try to access LBP from my PDA, it tells me that the database for the PPC was not found. I have uninstalled and re-installed several times, and I have re-ran the configuration as outlined in the help file to no avail.
Thanks for your help in advance!
Aloha,
Tim
 
What did you end up doing? I keep getting the same error message on my Axim.

Brett A. Seal
 
Back
Top