Dead Head Leg

IanF

Is there a way to input a deadhead leg without it being counted as flight time?

DHs are never counted as flight time unless you're saying you've found a bug. Screenshots will help tremendously. Are you asking if they won't be included for PAY calculations?

Is there a way to input a deadhead leg without it being counted as flight time?

Check your DH payroll item configuration in Settings/Payroll by tapping Deadhead. Apply to Flight Time should be OFF/False.

Check your DH payroll item configuration in Settings/Payroll by tapping Deadhead. Apply to Flight Time should be OFF/False.

Thanks! I'm a new user and still getting used to the system. If this doesn't do the trick, I'll upload a screenshot for further assistance.

IanF

Ok, that did the trick for eliminating that leg from the flight time calcs. Thank you. Is there an in-depth set of instructions for this program somewhere that I can download?

We have full documentation available but a downloadable option is not yet available. We are looking at a PDF export of it but the formatting hasn't been great.

Note: the full documentation is not visible if using the link above in tapatalk. Open in a mobile browser or on a computer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back