• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

Download

Redbaron64

Well-known member
APDL Beta Team
Joined
Sep 3, 2013
Messages
1,140
Location
Arizona
Clicking all etc, Pershing home button, I don't see the download started for LBP mobile.. I should be registered, any thoughts?
 
It should install over the AppStore build, deleting Logbook Pro will wipe your settings unlike APDL that does the server copy back so I would try NOT deleting the app first. Just go to the HockeyApp app/icon on your device and that will take you into https://rink.hockeyapp.net where you can trigger a build from there as well, finding the Logbook Pro build. Downloads from HA have been REALLY slow on Verizon FIOS for me such that I turn Wi-Fi off on my phone and download over LTE. Probably a peering problem with HockeyApp's CDN (download network) - another vendor I use has the same problem with Verizon.
 
Back
Top