Entering legs

karlreg

I am a new user of Logbook Pro, and I am using the Palm Companion as well.

I use the palm companion in a part 121 environment, and want to enter multiple out/off/on/in times for a route.

Say for example my line today will be ATL-PIT-JFK-ATL. Can I set the route to ATL-PIT-JFK-ATL and then enter multiple out/off/on/in times and have the palm companion automatically come up with the total duration for the route? Or, if using multiple legs per route, do I have to manually add up the duration and enter it myself?

Also, is there a way to get 2 digits to the right of the decimal place? There will be rounding errors converting from minutes to a single decimal place.

Is the single decimal place that is displayed the same figure that is used by the calculation engine? Or does the engine use more decimal places for calculation and then just display one digit of the result?

All in all, great program. Looking forward to version 2 as well.

Karl

Karl,

No, there is not a way of entering the out/in...times per leg, in the current version. The next version is expected to support this.

Two digits right of the decimal, the supported response is no. However, some users have determined the data is saved raw, i.e. multiple places to the right, but is displayed as one decimal. As this was not the designed intent, although this appears to be the case, I cannot comment on this functionality.

Thanks for using this forum so others can learn from your questions.

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

Back