Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.
At the bottom of the Spreadsheet Style log system is a navigation bar of which contains an icon looking like binoculars. Click this for search functionality. We do plan to improve the search engine in the next version of Logbook Pro. You may also want to investigate the Route Browser for additional routing analysis features.
I had already tried that without success. Is the search case-sensitive? Can I use wild cards? I'll keep trying but this doesn't seem to do what I want.
You can use wildcards, it should not be case sensitive, you would want to use the partial match option. For example, if you are searching a route of KLAX you could use a search of *LAX to locate the items.
Searching for crew (names listed in remarks section by Air Canada scdedule importer) doesn't seem to work... This would be a nice feature... 'When did I last fly with??'
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.