Flica import not working

AJNegron

APDL Beta Team
For the past two weeks, been getting message “Check Schedule could not communicate with your CSS”

Just finished a trip I had to add through the Paste and Process function.

Performed a manual Check Schedule tonight and screenshot the result.

I do have Access Anywhere selected and active.

Attachments

• IMG_1382.png
    IMG_1382.png
    74.3 KB · Views: 11
Let me add that I have noticed some weird Flica behavior recently as well.

When the main page is first loaded, the Schedules drop-down is “missing” its ▶️ icon.
Refreshing the page does not “activate” the drop-down.
I must first select the text Schedules, then the icon is loaded and the selectable months are available for viewing.

Don’t know if that helps

Attachments

• IMG_1383.jpeg
    IMG_1383.jpeg
    33.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
This may explain some of what's going on. We are aware, we are monitoring, we are figuring out ways to improve the situation which is out of our control. The best way to import schedules will always be manually on APDL.net but we again will do all we can given the circumstances.

Here is the script when I hover over the Schedules text

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-18 115905.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-18 115905.png
    100.8 KB · Views: 14
IMG_5413.png
This may explain some of what's going on. We are aware, we are monitoring, we are figuring out ways to improve the situation which is out of our control. The best way to import schedules will always be manually on APDL.net but we again will do all we can given the circumstances.

I am also having the same issue.

Please reach out to Flica, this is not an issue on our end. Try opening Flica directly in your Safari browser and you can also look at the alternative options for importing schedules as outlined in the documentation. The best option will always be using the schedule importer on APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook.

Back