Fresh Install on new computer

highflyr1

APDL Beta Team
Reinstalled on a new laptop. When I view history or analyzer….basically anything but the spreadsheet logbook, the lines won’t scroll.

That sort of helped. fixed the issue on the history, but not the analyzer. i didnt see a reset layout option on the analyzer....

Check that your graphics driver is up to date, all Windows updates, etc. Also these days it helps to be signed in to OneDrive in Windows but I'm not sure what you're seeing with the Analyzer, no known issues there.

Check that your graphics driver is up to date, all Windows updates, etc. Also these days it helps to be signed in to OneDrive in Windows but I'm not sure what you're seeing with the Analyzer, no known issues there.
This is a brand new laptop. completely updated and is less than 4 days old. For whatever reason, the analyzer wont scroll when i use the wheel on the mouse but at least now i can use the bar on the right side to go up and down.. Ill mess with it some more when i get some time to sit down and set up the whole program.. right now all i did was open the lbk file to verify the data was there.

In future logbook pro updates, one thing that would be nice is if all the personal settings and views etc etc were somehow stored so if one does get a new PC, they dont have to rebuild everything. its kind of a PITA.

Back