History items don't seem to group in Explorer

pseizinger

This is more of an annoyance than an issue, but when I expand the History line on the left pane in the explorer view all of my expired history items show up highlighted in yellow with an exclamation mark. There is also a separate folder for each historical item (so if I have four flight reviews I see four folders). Each folder has ALL of the historical items for that grouping from the specific date going forward (so the oldest folder has all four flight reviews, the next oldest has three and so on).

What is it that I am doing wrong here?

Phil

Hello Phil,

There is no grouping in the History node of the Explorer. Each node you see is simply a history item and when you click it the right side is simply scrolling to make that selected item the top item in the list. If you scroll the right side pane you'll see all history items still in there. The icons may be misleading, they are supposed to represent expired vs. not expired. But what you see listed on the right isn't actually changing, it's just auto-scrolling for you to place the selected item at the top and highlight it.

Back