Honolulu

michael.sharp

Your airport data base lists Honolulu Intl. as HNL but it is also known as PHNL.

Maui is correct as POGG and Kona as PKOA so why isn't Honolulu coded the same way as PHNL?

I don't want to have to go back into my logbook and change every PHNL to HNL just for this to work properly.

Hello Michael,

When Route Browser first starts and shows you the unknown airports, all you need to do is tell it that PHNL is HNL. From that point on it will treat PHNL as HNL. Please see the screen shot below.

Your suggestion will be passed on to Flight Central.

airports.jpg

I have CNQ3 CPW5 CNN5 CNT3 CYFH CYLH CYWP CYAQ CYAT CYFA

now these are small airports and some of them are sea plane aerodromes ... but Canada has allot of these

Basically any airport that is in the Canadian Flight Supplement should be in your database.

Canadian Airports

Although, I'd like to have all the airports in there, I wasn't able to locate a comprehensive Canadian airport database with lat/long coordinates. So the product has US airports and a variety of International ones. After that, you will need to add your airports manually. I'd like to say this will be in the next release. But without a database to work from, the odds are looking slim.

Back