Hot Sync with Logbook Pro

sydnieellen

When I hot sync with Logbook Pro it transfers the entries as a new aircraft type not the one that I would like it to down load to. How can I change this so that the aircraft can be a specific type. We fly two versions of the same type and I would like to track this.

Hello George,

The Aircraft Type is taken from the third wizard page of SingleSync. Please run the SingleSync version 6 configuration and you'll see the A/C Type default setting.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

Thanks again for your response. That might be useful with all of the type ratings that have multiple varieties under them (A320/319). Thanks again!

I along with many other pilots at my airline have this problem. If using APDL, when you hotsync all data is entered as the default aircraft. This problem is huge when trying to enter flight times for interviews. We have three aircraft types at my airline and I know of two airlines that are currently hiring that want time seperated by all three types.

In order to get correct data I need to manually go back and fix the "make/model" from the default which also requires that I change the tail number as well because LogbookPro defaults to the last tail number entry. After this is complete I have to go and change the SyncDate so that my corrections aren't overwritten the next time I hotsync. This is a MAJOR flaw. The whole reason to sync data is to eliminate having to enter data twice. I along with many other pilots that have this software hope this is fixed in a timely maner.

I feel the easiest way would be create a filter for "tail number" in LogbookPro. Since APDL only allows input of a tail number with no aircraft type, LogbookPro should be able to recognize a tail number with a defined aircraft type. Using a default aircraft doesn't work. The only other option is to modify APDL and create a field to enter an aircaft type much as the PDA Companion does.

I would like to see this feature improved on since I now track the A300 and A310....HvyJet

I am having the same problem with the Embraer 135 and Embraer 145. Agree, since APDL only allows entry of tail number, it should recognize that that particular tail # corresponds to a specific a/c. I believe APDL has the necessary data from when you set up the a/c in the a/c menu. This is extremely redundant where data entry is concerned. A must fix!!!

hokiepilot said:
I am having the same problem with the Embraer 135 and Embraer 145. Agree, since APDL only allows entry of tail number, it should recognize that that particular tail # corresponds to a specific a/c. I believe APDL has the necessary data from when you set up the a/c in the a/c menu. This is extremely redundant where data entry is concerned. A must fix!!!
Hate to say it, these guys have been collecting wish list items for years with a pad answer "We'll add that to the list". Other than their presence in the forums here, I think ADPL is abandonware. I mean seriously, nothing of value has been added to the software in 2+ years, just some squashed bugs.

Disgruntled

Back