How to enter events like IPC, Medical, Flight Review?

How and where do I enter the events for Medical, IPC, Flight Review, and FIRC?
You can define events in Options > History then log them in the HISTORY area. I also suggest people not remove old events or replace existing with updated info but add new events as they occur to keep a history.

Click here for documentation.

You can define events in Options > History then log them in the HISTORY area. I also suggest people not remove old events or replace existing with updated info but add new events as they occur to keep a history.

Click here for documentation.
Yes, I've read that documentation forwards and backwards.

I found the Options/History area years ago, and filled it in.

But I have searched for the 'History' area the documentation mentioned but cannot find it. It's not in the main menu or the menu right below it.

However, I finally found where to enter the data: It's an icon that looks like a green sheet with a clock, and when you hover over it it says 'Log anything with an expiration such as Medicals ...'. I was looking for an icon that said 'History' when I hovered over it, and I missed the 'Log anything...' text several times that I checked.

I was quite confused and didn't understand that there are two different History areas. Also there is very similar terminology of "New Currency" and "New Currency Item".

Very confusing, but I finally figured it out. However, the software crashed a couple of times while I was trying to figure it out. I obviously did something I wasn't supposed to do.

I highly recommend adding documentation with step by step instructions.

The Currency Editor and History items are two different parts of the program. The Currency Editor can be used to create currencies based off of History Events.

To find the History go to VIEW..HISTORY

History may also be found by turning on the sidebar (VIEW..SIDEBAR) and clicking on the HISTORY icon.

You may view our video tutorials here

I would also recommend watching the video on currencies.

I don't see a way to add something to History that doesn't require a due date.

For instance, an aircraft checkout. I was going to log it in history, but it requires a due date. I guess I could put 9999 months, but that's erroneous if it would even work.

Is there a way to make it indefinite?

Edit... Putting 1200 months works.

Last edited:
Back