• We've completed testing of iOS 14. Logbook Pro has no issues observed. APDL's only issue is the Weather Map is crashing. We are working on an update for the crash at this time.

Import Help

Stallion

I am trying to do a practice import into my logbook. I'm in the process of buying a laptop and I want to make sure I know hot to import before I have to do the real one from my desktop over to my laptop. I made an Excel file directly from my current logbook with just a few entries and am trying to import them into my current logbook but I can't seem to get it to work. The import wizard can't seem to find the file I created. The format is correct as it is just an export into Excel from logbook pro. If I search for the file under browse it comes up but when I click next it's just a few strange symbols and nothing else. If it works I plan to just delete these imported legs from my logbook after I figure out how to do it.

Could it be because I did not use dashes in between the legs? For example in my logbook I have DTW MKG DTW TOL DTW instead of using a dash to separate the cities. Thanks a lot.

Stallion

Thanks a lot Neal. I watched the tutorial a couple times but I totally forgot about saving the file in that manner. That did the trick. Thanks again.

Scott