• Initial testing of Apple's iOS 27 release shows no issues with Logbook Pro or APDL. Follow this BLOG article for updates should anyone report issues.

import logbook data

borisman

New member
Joined
Feb 14, 2002
Messages
1
I can't read the data I'm tryng to import, there are only a bunch of symbols.
My old logbook is pca aviator is it even possible to import data from it into logpro ?
can anyone help me ?
 
As stated in the help documentation, the only files that can be imported are CSV and TAB delimited data files. You will need to get your data into a layout similar to the Spreadsheet Style log area. I suggest getting your data configured in a spreadsheet program such as Microsoft Excel or Lotus 123, then save the data to a TAB delimited text file, then you can import it into Logbook Pro.

Hope this Helps.

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
[email protected]
 
Back
Top