Importing logbook info from "200509" into Logbook pro

Joshweed

I'm no longer able to import each months logbook information from my palm pilot back up folder.

Here is what I do.......I go into logbook pro and then select import flight log. Here is where I run into the problem. I click on browse to go and find the file that I want to import into logbook pro and once I get to the backup folder where all of these files are.......nothing is displayed in the box. For example I'm not able to see 200509 in there whatsoever.

When I use windows explorer and go look in there all of the months of logbook data are actually in there? I saw another post on here where a guy was having trouble with the Treo 650? If that is a problem then maybe I'm experiencing the same thing because I have the 650 as well. Please help because I have 4 months of logbook data that is at risk here.

Thanks
JOsh

Hello Josh,

It sounds like you are trying to use the Import Wizard in Logbook Pro which is only used for importing CSV and TAB delimited data files, not APDL data. To sync APDL to Logbook Pro please use the free SingleSync application available from the downloads section of our web site. Please refer to the SingleSync documentation which is installed with the application paying careful attention to wizard page 3 where the Logbook Pro specifics are set.

Back