• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

Logbook Printing

minearsm

Well-known member
APDL Beta Team
Joined
Oct 30, 2007
Messages
1,069
I fly for the airlines and GA. I wish there was a way to log all my flight time, but when I print the logbook it would print "CERTAIN" aircraft profiles/flights in one line.

IE all my PA-28A, C-182, C-310 etc. time listed as individual flights. But, my CL65-900 (airline) time is listed as a summary of the entire year on one line when I print my logbook.

At this point I am stuck with listing roughly 250 lines per year in the 900 simply so I can have a record of the 20 or go GA flights. Or I never log anything until Jan and then ask the company for a summary of all flight time.

Anyway, please give it a thought.
 
Back
Top