Logbook Pro CD is corrupt - please help!

discoverit

The CD that I paid for and received (more than a month ago) will not load. It gives the following error when trying to install Logbook Pro 1.9.4 on a WIN98 SE system:

'The contents of this file cannot be unpacked. The executable you are attempting to run has been corrupted. Please obtain another copy of the executable......etc'

I purchased ($14.95) and received the CD, and really want to test out your log book program. I've been waiting for more than a month now, and I really want to get started with this program. I am an airline pilot at Mesa Airlines, and have lots of logbook work to do. My internet connection is too slow to download this software.

Is there anybody at this company that can re-send me another CD? I've emailed several times, with no response.

Please help, because I need to get started right away!!

Thanks,

Order #: 41-665942268
1 x Software CD for $14.95

Please visit the web site and submit a support request with this information. This way we can track it. We'll get you a new CD out as soon as I get that. /forums/emoticons/smile.gif

We had a batch of CDs go bad with Logbook Pro and AVCataloger. Sorry about the inconvenience!

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

Also please note...Windows 98 is not the best operating system to run our software. It's a 16-bit operating system and our software is made for the newer and better 32-bit operating systems such as Windows NT, 2000, and XP. If there's any way to upgrade, you may want to consider that.

Jason S. Culiner

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

Back