• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

logbook Pro

flybama

Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2005
Messages
21
I want to purchase the logbook Pro and use this software versus my flight level 2000. Can I use this database with logbook Pro or will I have to enter all this data by hand?

cry.gif
 
Hello Chuck,

We can import FlightLevel data for you if you are unable to do so after following these instructions. If you cannot perform the steps as shown, please e-mail your FlightLevel backup file (.BCK) to [email protected] and we'll export the data for you and return a file to you that you can use with the Import Wizard to import information directly to Logbook Pro.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif
 
Neal, I did read that posting. I wasn't sure if this would work with this older progam. I will send you my data. You really saved me a lot of long hours.


Chuck
biggrin.gif
 
Back
Top