Military Conversions

TrapAv8r

Neal,
I have finally made it through the videos, and the product is great. I have been using an Excel Logbook because I could not find a computer based log that met all of the unique military currencies and events. I have a few questions, so I will post each as separate issues.
The time conversion works great for overall time, but is there a way to have time conversions apply to separate/individual times? For instance, FedEx wants tactical P.I.C. time. In my excel spreadsheet, I am able to apply a time conversion to my F-15 and AT-38P.I.C. time to give them an accurate tactical P.I.C. time. Additionally, I would like to put my instructor and evaluator time on my resume with the conversion applied. (This would also apply to night, total military P.I.C., etc). I know this may not work for all times (mostly due to the difficulty in assessing the number of sorties required to apply the .2 conversion), but it seems like a simple enough request based on the power of this program.

Scott

Hello Scott,

Thank you for your inquiry. Logbook Pro does not provide item level conversions as typically applications only want converted total time for military flights. If you require finer detail such as item level conversions I suggest exporting the Analyzer data to Excel and using a simple formula to achieve the desired results. I'll look into this capability further in the version 2 development.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

NC Software said...
Hello Scott,

Thank you for your inquiry. Logbook Pro does not provide item level conversions as typically applications only want converted total time for military flights. If you require finer detail such as item level conversions I suggest exporting the Analyzer data to Excel and using a simple formula to achieve the desired results. I'll look into this capability further in the version 2 development.
Neil,

Sounds great about the version 2. Not only Fedex, but also SWA and probably others wants this kind of breakdown, so the feature is really needed.

Flipper

Back