NEW LBPm format

minearsm

APDL Beta Team
Nice to see some time was put into updating LBPm! I haven't flown since Sept, so I got my first look on Thursday.

Is there a way to turn off the "Copied to clipboard" popups? You can't enter the next flight OR hit back until this action completes. At times I just look at my schedule at the end of the day and it took forever to update times that way. It's not optimum.

I also would like to turn off the importing of the OUT and IN times from the importer. I guess that's where the initial time in "duration" comes from(?). The trail mix icon vs the arrow that was there in the last version is also not desirable. Once I entered the four legs from yesterday I had to delete the incorrect duration where last version I just tap the arrow. I have noticed if there is no duration entered then you can just tap the trail mix icon. I actually like the OUT/IN times, but given the current programing I can live without it.

Also, was the pending flight checkbox always at the top? I found myself automatically selecting the synchronized box erroneously, but have been out so long. I actually like it on the bottom since you edit a page from top down and then once you are happy you deselect pending. Now I find myself scrolling down the page and then needing to back to the top to deselect pending once I am happy. I see some value in it being at the top so you can mark it pending right off the bat, but even when I hand jam a few flights I take care of the info at the bottom, too.

The flight page is definitely getting busy with info. Hopefully one day there will be a way to endorse a students logbook and the signature transfer to the logbook. Not that I'm instructing these days.

Is there a way to turn off the "Copied to clipboard" popups?
This is iOS 14 and there is no way to turn it off as of now.
I also would like to turn off the importing of the OUT and IN times from the importer. I guess that's where the initial time in "duration" comes from(?).
No way to not import the OUT/IN, they are also used for auto night, I recommend all four OOOI's for the most accurate calcs
The trail mix icon vs the arrow that was there in the last version is also not desirable.
It's iOS's "Calculator" icon, there was never an arrow here, it was always a tap to CALC duration from the OOOI's. You can tap it any time to recalc if needed but it should also prompt you if a recalcl is needed.
Also, was the pending flight checkbox always at the top?
User suggestion to move it to the top which I agreed. Yes, it's a different muscle memory, but I think most will like this there.
The flight page is definitely getting busy with info.
Settings > Flight Log then Configure Display at the bottom to customize what shows
Hopefully one day there will be a way to endorse a students logbook and the signature transfer to the logbook
We have endorsements not, still have to do the cloud side to be able to print them. Eventually with all new apps, when that time comes, we'll have full sync of everything. We're getting there.

Back