• Hello! We just upgraded the forum'ware to a much more powerful and robust system and quite frankly much more modern. First stop is check your profiles and set time zones, signatures, and any other options you want to customize making the forums work best for you. We are tweaking the look and feel, features, and more as we continue to settle in the new forum'ware. Enjoy and thanks for visiting!

Click here to review your account now.

Night theme

diedrichg

APDL Beta Team
We really need a night theme badly, please! The white/grey/charcoal theme is fresh and modern but when flying at night it burns your retinas. Could you come up with an inverse theme, please? This would include:

background: black
headers: slightly less charcoal than they are now so there is contrast with the black background
header text: light grey
text: light grey
other header text, flight headers, etc could be: red, orange, sand, green

You would also need an easy to reach toggle on the main screen and especially the Flights page.

Thanks!
-Diedrich

DeereWright

APDL Beta Team
Personally I had the exact opposite opinion. I think the current theme is a great theme for Day or night, with no need for a night theme. All I have to do is dim for night, (which Is usually done already for EFB), and bright for day.

OOPS! I was in wrong forum. Thought this was in reference to APDL Beta :$

Last edited:

diedrichg

APDL Beta Team
Shouldn't mean there couldn't be a toggle. It doesn't have to be one or the other.

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
I'd like to get dark themes for Logbook Pro Mobile, we did this for APDL. It's low priority at the moment but it's already on the tracker as a feature request. We'll see how hard it will be based on our existing architecture and graphics in use.