PDA Hotsync Issues

markjax31

I am having problems when I attempt to hotsync my computer logbook to the LogBook Pro PDA Companion.
  1. Serial Number (or unlock key)
  2. Windows Operating System, Version, Service Pack- Windows XP SP 1
  3. PDA OS/Model (for PDA Companion Issues) Palm Pilot M515
  4. Software Product and Version (Click Help...About within the product) Newest version of Palm Companion. Just downloaded it
  5. Nature of the problem (screen captures encouraged) When I attempt to hotsync, it goes through. But when I attempt to open the Palm Companion, it tells me to hotsync again to get specific aircraft information. Here is the hotsync historyrecord says:

Synchronizing NCSoftware
- PDAAircraft database
Error 8014: The PC is set to overwrite the handheld, but no table named 'PDAAircraft' exists on the PC at the DSN 'P::'.
- PDACertificates database
Error 8038: Cannot open host table 'PDACertificates' at DSN 'NCSoftware'.
- PDACustom database
Error 8014: The PC is set to overwrite the handheld, but no table named 'PDACustom' exists on the PC at the DSN 'à;0<'.
- PDADupTimes database
Error 8014: The PC is set to overwrite the handheld, but no table named 'PDADupTimes' exists on the PC at the DSN 'Ð< ='.
- PDAEventExpiration database
Error 8014: The PC is set to overwrite the handheld, but no table named 'PDAEventExpiration' exists on the PC at the DSN 'À=>'.
- PDAHistory database
Error 8038: Cannot open host table 'PDAHistory' at DSN 'NCSoftware'.
- PDALogbook database
Error 8038: Cannot open host table 'PDALogbook' at DSN 'NCSoftware'.
- PDARatings database
Error 8038: Cannot open host table 'PDARatings' at DSN 'NCSoftware'.
- PDAUserData database
Error 8014: The PC is set to overwrite the handheld, but no table named 'PDAUserData' exists on the PC at the DSN '€AÐA'.
- tblPalmCurrency database
- tblPalmLookback database
- tblPalmStats database
- tblPalmSummaryBar database
Errors encountered while synchronizing NCSoftware
Conduit 'NCSoftware' Error: Unknown error. (FFFF)
OK Documents To Go
-- Backing up db SplashIDDB2-SpId to file C:\Palm\SchadtM\Backup\SplashIDDB2-SpId.PDB
-- Backing up db Saved Preferences to file C:\Palm\SchadtM\Backup\Saved_Preferences.PRC
  1. Steps to reproduce the issue. I have gone through and uninstalled and reinstalled the recommended drivers and programs. What else can I do?

Uninstall from the PDA by deleting any application entries with the word INGOT in it and LBK PRO.

Uninstall AppForge Universal Conduit from Windows Control Panel Add/Remove Programs.

Reboot

Reinstall per the exact help documentation instructions.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

Back