PDA sync

hermair52

When I hotsync my palm to my computer, it allows data to be save to the harddrive and then I can take that for reports in Logbook Pro. However, after I look at the report, I open up the windows style of the logbook, and start looking for my recent entries and they are nowhere to be found. I thought that logbook pro automatically took the info off my palm and inserted it in the logbook. Is there a tutorial I'm missing? Thanks

Hello,

To sync APDL to Logbook Pro requires that you have Logbook Pro 1.10.26 and you manually run the PDA Wizard inside Logbook Pro. Please refer to the Logbook Pro documentation on use of the PDA Wizard by clicking Help...Contents within the software.

I do not have a problem getting the info into Logbook Pro, becasue I can see the APDL reports. However, I thought the info would autofill into the actual logbook. I open the spreadsheet style logbook, and all I have is the flights I put in manually. Do I need to use the import wizard to put the values into the logbook?

To import APDL flight data into Logbook Pro requires that you have Logbook Pro 1.10.26 and you manually run the PDA Wizard inside logbook Pro. Please refer to the Logbook Pro documentation on use of the PDA Wizard by clicking Help...Contents within the software or review the PDA Wizard here.

Back