• APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 9.1 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here for details of what's new in this release. Major new features include Default Rest Facility, ATC Flight Planned Routes and Notifications of route changes, EDCT Status Board Widget, and more...

Pda

ericsweet

I am about to purchase log book pro because it looks more user friendly and still feature rich than any of the other products I have seen. The reason I want a logbook program is so that I can log flights easily each day. Sitting down at the computer takes as long as opening my paper log. I have noticed that there are no phone numbers to contact this company. I also see that the PDA product is suposed to be out this month. If someone can tell me if I might actually see it this month this would be my first choice for a program.

As for what I would like to see in the PDA program, I would like to be able to enter a flight that I fly every day just by entering the block out and in times. It would be nice if all the information such as number of landings, route of flight and N-number could be set to default for the privious flight. The other colum that is not always the same is instrument. A counter four landings and aproaches would be good and a box for INST time.