• Initial testing of Apple's iOS 27 release shows no issues with Logbook Pro or APDL. Follow this BLOG article for updates should anyone report issues.

Print logbook to oldworld binder?

squadronB52

Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
5
Is there a shortcut to print the logbook to my new old world binder, or do I have to figure out how to do the adobe acrobat thing?

thanks .... paul
 
Hi Paul,

There are specific reports for your binder, as discussed in the Help Documentation by clicking Help...Contents. You should be using the MGOent. Old World or Universal reports.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif
 
Neil,





Thanks alot !! I found it ... it fits well. Just giving me the jeppessen style layout though, but that's ok. Now I have to just figure out how to get the duplex part layed out, so that I can print this format on both sides of the nice paper!





paul
 
Back
Top