Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.
I am about to print my logbook in the Jepp style. I was wondering is there any way I can add the custom fields I added. And is there any why I can delete columns from the Jepp style format. Thanks
You can create custom templates which allow you to add your custom fields and change various formatting aspects. However, columns cannot be deleted or resized, but you can change the content within each column. Please see the Logbook Pro Documentation for more information.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.