Safelog to Logbook Pro

missin44

I have been a Safelog user for a number of years. However Safelog gives me fits when printing. For this reason I am considering defecting to Logbook Pro. Is it possible to transfer/import all of my Safelog data to Logbook Pro?

Hello,

Yes, we've done numerous SafeLog imports, we'd be happy to help you. Export your data to a CSV format which SafeLog's program will do then submit that file in a support ticket and we'll promptly assist you.

Hello,

Yes, we've done numerous SafeLog imports, we'd be happy to help you. Export your data to a CSV format which SafeLog's program will do then submit that file in a support ticket and we'll promptly assist you.

That would be great, however before I purchase and make the swap would it be possible to do a test import and test print, just a few pages/entries would do. I just want to be sure that Logbook Pro will satisfy my needs.

Thanks

Hello,

The Import Wizard is fully functional in the evaluation but it will stop after you reach the evaluation limit of 50 flight log entries. You can print any report as well, so take your time with the evaluation and explore. You'll want to use the Split-Report style reports as can be read in the documentation online at http://help.logbookpro.com/.

Here is the problem I have now. When I use Safelog to export to CSV it requires you to use a "Return" as a delimiter to keep my comments. If I was willing to drop my comments I can export using comma or tab as a delimiter, however I want to keep my comments. Is there any solution?

Back