• APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 9.1 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here for details of what's new in this release. Major new features include Default Rest Facility, ATC Flight Planned Routes and Notifications of route changes, EDCT Status Board Widget, and more...

Search Feature

pilotbum

I am trying to search for a flight I did to a partiuclar airport but cannot find any feature to accomplish such a search. Can this be done? I assume this is one of the features of an electronic logbook. All I can find is a search by date function; if I knew the date, I would not need to search for it!

pilotbum

Hello,

On the bottom of the spreadsheet area is a toolbar, click the binocular icon.
That's great. Except, it's not working for me. I'm looking for a flight to a particular airport that is in the route of flight that according to the route browser is there but LogBook pro cannot find. I have tried every option in the 'match' section to the left and still not luck.

puddlejumpr

I must be missing something here. I'm trying to search for terms in the REMARKS column. I can't find anything using the Find function. Please help!

Shouldn't I be able to select "Remarks" as the column to search, type, *Shane* in the Find box, select Partial Match or Equal and have it find every entry that there is any mention of Shane in the remarks? I can do it with a entry in plain view and it still says, "No Match Found."

Ugh!