Several quick questions from a new user

bucholtz

Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2003
Messages
9
I have a few quick questions;

1. Can logbook Pro be configured to use Z times and dates versus local times and dates?

2. I am interested in adding my entire pairing to the logbook including DHD days and layover days. Can this be done? Can a DHD duty period be added without consideration of total time?

3. Can I disable the program auto filling in the aircraft type every time? For DHD and layover days I don't need an aircraft type in that line.

Thanks much for any and all help.

Rich
 

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
Joined
Nov 14, 2001
Messages
12,574
Location
VA
bucholtz said:
1. Can logbook Pro be configured to use Z times and dates versus local times and dates?
Yes, Logbook Pro doesn't know what time it is, so whatever you use it will work just fine. 1.8 allows 'future dates' a issue in the past where Z times may conflict.

bucholtz said:
2. I am interested in adding my entire pairing to the logbook including DHD days and layover days. Can this be done? Can a DHD duty period be added without consideration of total time?
I'm not familiar with this, maybe one of the other Logbook Pro users can answer this one.

bucholtz said:
3. Can I disable the program auto filling in the aircraft type every time? For DHD and layover days I don't need an aircraft type in that line.
Autofilling only gets enabled when a Type is configured in the Options...Autofill. You cannot disable it once it's configured unless you go back and deselect items you want to remain untouched for that type.

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com
 
Top