Resolved Status Board order?

ibrubeer

I know it's just an issue of my cheese moving but I don't love the order of the Status Board now. I used to be able to arrange all entries to my liking. Now they are in groups, and some entries can't be moved at all within a group (current leg). Is that the final answer? Can we change it back to allow all entries to be moved anywhere? I really like the commute info on there, but it's not handy on the first leg of a 3 day trip, and now that's in the top group. I would also rather the trip route map be all the way at the bottom? I don't seed the advantage to locking them in distinct groups...

053653827c8df6d6e3ff2510610b897e.jpg
fe93a4d30fd1428130cf44258a4512d8.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We are just about to release to the App Store but I'm going to ask devs to review this. I don't like moving your cheese or forcing you into "our" way (a devs way) when it's not necessary. Thanks for your feedback.

I had gotten used to looking for the city pair to tap to enter the times (STL-PHX), and now the commute line (MDW-OMA) is higher, bolded, and catches your eye more than the current leg. Just seems a little bad from a human factors perspective to have the commute leg higher than the current leg on every flight.

You know pilots, and how they like change. I can't be the only one? [emoji848]

Last edited:
All settings function as expected including reset.

I like the sectioning. I think I prefer my view with sectioning and headers, this keeps things organized and guides your eyes to a specific section.

General: Hotel and Hotel Departure widgets seem to be redundant? I didn't understand what the HH:mm meant to the right of the ORD Hotel.

Leg: Gate Info. That's great for y'all passenger ops people, but for the cargo slum it's wasted space... UNTIL I need it for a deadhead on a passenger airline. Therefore, it would be helpful to have a widget that shows up only when there is a deadhead on an airline with gate info.

The previous idea then brings up another suggestion. For those who use the commute function, it would be helpful to show a widget with the commute gate info. The user could select the preferred flight to be viewed when searching through the commute screen. This of course would require an expiration time so that the flight doesn't persist.

Speaking of commute, I switched on commute, how do I switch it off and how do I change the default airport?

Edit: I now see that the commute widget is available. Cool. But it's showing my commute that is 5 days in the future...

But I also have two widgets. One displaying my default airport with no flights selected and another showing a different airport that I was searching.

Edit: I now see that the commute widget is available. Cool. But it's showing my commute that is 5 days in the future...

But I also have two widgets. One displaying my default airport with no flights selected and another showing a different airport that I was searching.

Commute defaults are located under Settings-Airline.

There are two widgets: To and Home.

Only Domicile and Home airports should show in the widgets. Anything else (random airport you searched for) should be investigated.

I like the sections on the Status Board now. Much easier to read. Thank you!

My only other comment is for the commute widgets. I'm in between trips now (off duty), so both commutes show up. I expect that will be true on overnights too. Is there a way to make 1 commute stand apart more from the other? Maybe "Commute Start OMA-MDW" and "COMMUTE END MDW-OMA"? Not sure if there's enough room on a phone for that much text. Easy to look quickly and see the wrong one.

I believe that the hotel departure line is hh:mm until the departure time that you set to leave the hotel.

Also, if I remember correctly, I thought the gate does show up on the commute widget if known?

Last edited:
Back