Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.
I'm not sure if this has been logged as an open problem yet. I know it was mentioned as a problem a while back. I just wanted to let you know that APDL still does not retain the weather after going offline on the status board.
I think the problem was just that the app was not open in the foreground long enough to download the weather. I watched it more closely this trip, & it seemed to work much better.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.