Summary Bar Configuration problem

saslegs

Hey Neal,

I just updated 1.9.8 to 1.9.8.5 and when I tried to change my summary bar config the drop down menu for each entry would initially drop down, but then as soon as I move my cursor down onto the menu, the drop down box disappears.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Scott Sherfey
HP Pavillion Laptop
Windows XP updated
AMD Athlon XP-M 2400
512 mb DDR sdram

Scott,

Have you tried rebooting?

Uninstall/Reinstall?

Repair of your Installation?

Please try the above and let me know if the issue remains.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

I tried all three and it didn't fix it. I even downloaded the update again just in case. It's possible this problem was present in ver 1.9.8 and I just never noticed.

?

Scott

Well,

I tried uninstalling dotnet as well as LBP and reinstalling them clean. I also downloaded the full install of LBP 1.9.8.5and used that for this latest install. No help.

On each of the summary bar entries thatwere previouslyconfigured there is a thin light green line at the bottom of the category (flights, hours, night, etc). I don't know if that is a clue but thought I'd pass it along...

Also, when I tried to change an entry by using the up/down arrows on my keyboard I was able to make changes to the sumary bar config. Still can't use my mouse, though.
Any more suggestions?

Scott

Scott,

It sounds like a conflict with your video configuration, at least that's my stab at it. Try changing your video resolution, color quality, etc. and see if any of that helps. You can do so by going to the Display area of the Windows Control Panel then the Settings tab. I suggest 1024x768 or higher resolution and 16 bit or higher (as high as possible) color quality.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

Back