Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.
Hello, I just purchased the program and I am totaly lost. How can I enter my total times in the program so I do not have to enter my entire logbook by hand. Thank you. Gerry
Welcome to Logbook Pro. I suggest reviewing the included documentation completely by clicking Help...Contents within the program. Additionally, please review the Logbook Pro FAQ forum as you will find an article such as this one:
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.