track different a/c models under 1 type rating?

kvon

It looks like Logbook Pro just doesn't do this, but maybe someone knows a trick...?

I have an HS-125 type rating, and our company operates both -800XP and -900XP series. I'd like to track time in the 2 different models separately, but also be able to track total HS-125 time.

Any way at all to do this?

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
Hello,

You can't combine them directly but if you enter two types: HS-125-800XP and HS-125-900XP you can use the Analyzer to simply add the numbers. Try creating the two A/C Types in the Options...Aircraft area and then use the "Analyzer" in Logbook Pro after creating a few test entries and see if that will suit your needs.

Thank you.

kvon

Hello,

You can't combine them directly but if you enter two types: HS-125-800XP and HS-125-900XP you can use the Analyzer to simply add the numbers. Try creating the two A/C Types in the Options...Aircraft area and then use the "Analyzer" in Logbook Pro after creating a few test entries and see if that will suit your needs.

Thank you.
I guess that works, except that the analyzer doesn't add the numbers for you, you have to do it manually. Not a huge deal, but is there a straightforward way to get analyzer to do the math?

I suppose I could create a custom field called "HS-125", and filter the analyzer results on that field. Guess I'll do that unless you've got a better suggestion...

Thanks!